Blog Journal 7

 When looking for a website, I looked at where I came from myself being Volusia County. The link to the webpage is https://www.vcsedu.org/ and there was a lot of information on the different pages. One of the main pages was a list of supervisors and faculty for the county. This would be if a parent had a problem with the school and needed a resource outside of just the school. You can also find information about school hours, and how to become a volunteer at one of the schools. 

As a teacher, I definitely imagine myself using a lot of different technology tools to get through my day. One being Google Calendar as I feel this will help me organize my log days. Another tool that I will use as a future teacher is Blogger for my classroom. I feel it will be a fun way to maybe do exit tickets, or start the day on a good note. I think technology is very relevant in schools, and will only become more popular, so it is important I have a good understanding of this information.

I LOVED the Canvas group tool, and had never used it before. I also did really like project 2 because it allowed me to meet new people in the class. I think the group tool was also really fun because it gave me the teacher POV. Prior to this, I didn't know how teachers made the different pages for their class. The only thing I disliked about it was that it didn't have an autosave feature. I feel like that would've made a big difference. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 1

Blog Journal 8

Blog Journal 2