Blog Journal 9

 I have had an awesome experience in EME2040! Idam has made everything clear and easy to understand. I can say that before this class, I was somewhat nervous because I did poorly in Microcomputer Applications during my time dual enrolled. This class has changed my outlook on assignments like those and has encouraged me to challenge myself when assignments are difficult. I think Idam has made this a great classroom experience because she allows some flexibility but also makes the lessons direct. I plan to do this in my future classroom because it has made a difference in my experience!

Open educational resources are such a great tool for teachers because it allows them to collaborate with other teachers. This resource can be especially helpful for beginner teachers because it can be hard to find resources or even have the time to make all of your own resources. When I was in elementary school, I remember my teachers talking about a resource titled "Teachers Pay Teachers" and I know many of them got worksheets and even lesson plans from the website. Another great place with OER for sale is Etsy! 

TPT Website

Some skills that I developed during assignment 4 included the recording feature and the master slide feature. This was super helpful because I know I will use the recording feature again further down the line. I think it can save time in the classroom setting because you can make sure the lesson fits into a specific block of time. What I did not enjoy about this assignment was that some of the features were hard to use on a MacBook, but this could be changed as time goes on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 1

Blog Journal 8

Blog Journal 2