Blog Journal 6

 I personally like Diigo but it is not my favorite tool we have used in this course. I feel that the tool is a little bit outdated, but works effectively. I do like that with Diigo we can add sticky notes because I feel like that is a tool I will continue to use throughout school. What I do not like about Diigo is that it isn't super user friendly. When using sticky notes I noticed the sticky note quickly disappears and doesn't auto stay open. 

I really like the blogging process! It has been one of my favorite aspects of this course and I could see myself blogging when I am a teacher. The only thing I do not enjoy about blogging specifically on Blogger is that I feel the blog looks a little boring. What I really enjoy about Blogger is that it keeps the text super organized and neat on the webpage. I also really like reading my peers posts, as everyone always has something different to say.

Quizizz is a tool that I used in High School and loved. It allows students to practice material and even pair up with a team! This was awesome just because it helped reinforce classroom material and build upon communication skills with classmates. In elementary school this makes a huge difference because communicating needs to be learned and practiced early on. This tool is awesome for as young as kindergarten and as old as 12th grade! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 1

Blog Journal 8

Blog Journal 2