Blog Journal 1

My name is Isabel Colom and I am a student at Florida State University. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my 2 best friends, Grace and Jordyn. Many of my friends would describe me as a kind and genuine friend, and I try to stay true to that. My friends and family are super important to me so I always try to be my complete self when I am with them. I also enjoy time being productive whether it is doing homework or running around doing errands. 

 I am keeping an open mind because prior to this course, technology has been somewhat frustrating for me to use in an educational setting. This all began when I took a computer course in high school that I absolutely hated, and then took another computer course through dual enrollment. I didn't do awesome in either of them which was super frustrating just because I would say I am somewhat tech savvy outside of the classroom. In the course, I am excited to start learning about some new programs and give it another shot. 

My personal learning network includes many different factors such as people and locations. Some of the people that are apart of my PLN are Grace, Jordyn, my parents, and my boyfriend. These people have a huge impact on my PLN because they keep me motivated to do well in school and are always there if I am feeling overwhelmed or just need a little push. A location that is a part of my PLN is my sorority house because there are many study spaces that I can use to achieve my goals. One of my favorite places to study in house is the Informal because there is plenty of table space to set out all of my materials. 

Comments

  1. Hey Isabel! I totally agree that technology in the classroom or used to teach can be frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand how technology can be frustrating for you. I feel like I know the bare minimum about technology to get myself through school! I am excited to learn more about different things in technology by taking this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with you when you describe technology as frustrating, as before coming to college I never really worked closely with Microsoft and Canvas. I had always used Google platforms in middle and high school. I am also looking forward to this class in order to get more comfortable with other new platforms and just learn more overall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Isabel! I love your blog, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 8

Blog Journal 2