Blog Journal 8

 During the web design assignment I was super excited to work on it because it was something I had never done before. Using Weebly was unique and unlike something I had done, so I had my fair share of questions to google. Overall the design elements I used included pictures, fonts, and colors. I think that adjusting the font and colors of the words on my website made a big difference in the overall appeal of the website. I overall really liked this assignment even though at times it was frustrating. 

 My Website!

In my life currently, I don't use a lot of AI features just because I don't know how I feel about them. Specifically, a lot of people in my generation have been using the Snapchat AI feature. I feel as though the AI is tracking information through the messages sent by the user, so I choose not to partake. ChatGPT is also very popular with many of my classmates and I actually haven't used that platform either!! So as far as AI goes, I am not very familiar with the entire process. 

One using ChatGPT I feel like I can easily understand how it all works. It is not a difficult platform to use, and I was actually surprised by how easy it is to use. I really liked how quick the responses were and can see how convenient that feature is. After using it in class, I still have a similar viewpoint of AI and plan to keep my use super limited. I could see AI being an issue in my future classroom because it is almost too easy to use and I feel students would abuse that. 

I think AI tools can enhance productivity because like I said previously, they allow for a very convenient process. Would I use them for my productivity in school? Probably not, but that isn't to say that these AI features are pointless. I think they can be very helpful when used in the right light, and I could see myself using them for small procedures in the future. It has definitely been interesting learning about AI just because I did not know much about AI prior to this class!

Comments

  1. Hi Isabel! I loved your website design! I though it looked cute and well organized. I loved the pictures you included and the content of the website is very consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website looks amazing! It is well organized and I the fonts used, and color theme looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is so good! It has such a clean and neat look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great job on your website I really loved the colors you used and the organization of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I really like the layout of your website, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 1

Blog Journal 2